The Basics for Clear Skin
I have been looking after my skin ever since I started high school, and still am. I have suffered from very bad acne and pimples my whole teenage life and it’s not easy. I have literally tried everything and every brand on my skin but it never prevented the acne. But I know for sure if I hadn’t been cleansing my skin over the years, it could’ve been worse.
It is crucial to cleanse your skin every morning and night! I’m not a “skincare professional” but I’ve learnt the hard way of what to do and not what to do for taking care of my skin. My tips for everyone would have to be:
- Depending on what skin type you have, everyone should cleanse and moisturize their face.
- Drink as much water as you can!
- Exercise everyday
- Exfoliate your face at least 1-2 times a week
- Eat healthy foods! Anything processed is junk food and not good for your body – It’s what you put in the inside that makes the outside better!
- DO NOT touch your face – touching your acne and popping pimples just spreads the germs!
Personally I would only use products that are natural as why would you put harsh chemicals on your sensitive gorgeous skin?!